Cricut How To : Knockout Text in Design Space
The dinosaur silhouette design in this tutorial is available here.
HOW TO CREATE A KNOCKOUT TEXT IN CRICUT DESIGN SPACE
1. Once you've inserted your image, use the Text tool to type a name or word.
2. Select font and style. You can also use Letter Space and Line Space to adjust your text.
3. If you are using cursive font, don't forget to weld your text with the "Weld" button.
4. Move the name to the dinosaur. Adjust the size by dragging the arrow icon at the corner. Then select the name and the dinosaur (hold the shift button while selecting), and click 'slice'.
5. Now you should be able to see the 'Slice Result' layers in your layers panel. You can drag the cut-out text from the dinosaur and delete them if you want. You dinosaur now have a knockout text and ready to be cut!
Hope you enjoy this tutorial. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us anytime!