• For SVG products, you will receive SVG, DXF, and PNG files.
• For watercolor PNG products, you will receive PNG files only. No cut file included.
You will receive the following file formats:
• SVG cut file with layers for easy separation. You will be able to ungroup the design to separate the layers and cut by color.
• DXF cut file for Silhouette user with Silhouette Studio Basic Edition. If you have a Designer or Business Edition, we recommend using the SVG file instead.
• PNG clip art for general web and print design. Our PNG clip art is approx. 8”-10”, high resolution 300 dpi with transparent background. You can also use a PNG file in print then cut mode to print iron-on transfer paper.
*All files are compressed together into a zip file. Once you unzip the file, you should see a folder with all 3 file formats.
Which file format should I use?
Cricut user - Use SVG file to cut by color, or PNG for print then cut.
Silhouette user - You must have Silhouette Studio Designer or Business Edition (paid edition) to use the SVG file. If you have Basic Edition (free edition), use the DXF file. You can also use PNG for print then cut.
WATERCOLOR PNG PRODUCTS
You will receive high resolution 300 dpi PNG files only. Please see product description for image size.
Visit our FAQ to learn more about our files, download, and troubleshooting.